Tuesday, 2 May 2023

A SPANISH LITERATURE LESSON

Last year I taught English and Spanish to a small group of 4th ESO. Those students coming from 3º PMAR, repeating that course or with educational necessities had the chance of attending a 9-10 students group to improve their learning on those languages.

My experience with Edpuzzle was based on Spanish language, especially "Novecentismo y vanguardias". I got a great video from Miguel Fernández Collado on Youtube and I used it as a test, in order to achieve new ways of evaluation. The results were great: 

https://edpuzzle.com/media/620c10cc9c336b42e1c648eb

I hope it helps to show how effective this tool can be.




1 comment:

  1. Hi , Silvia , I have been viewing your whole blog , I must say that I love it, but specially this blog entry because I also teach Spanish Language. It´s real an excellente work. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ICT tools to share

  Good afternoon: The blogs I commented on haven't reached module 6 yet, that’s why I would like to add some other activities I carried ...