Wednesday, 10 May 2023

DIGITAL MAGAZINE

 


During the second term, all the educational community celebrated our "Jornadas Culturales 2023" at our high school. We wanted to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Picasso's Death and that was our main subject. All our students carried out different workshops from every department and, for several days, they forgot about usual classes and turned into real artists. 
The reflection of all that work was displayed on our digital magazine, mainly created with 'Genially' and 'Bookcreator'. There you would see the English department works. Have a look!




2 comments:

  1. I have been watching your blog´s entries and the most captivating for me, it is the Digital Magazine. I consider you have been planning an excellent project to discover Picasso’s life. Your English department has done a really great work and it looks like your students are really motivating and enjoying the tasks in an interdisciplinary way.
    One aspect to reflect on, is the presentation of more famous ICT tools such as Canva or Kahoot. It’s true that they are really useful and utterly applied in the classroom but I would like to find another type of unfamiliar tools since I always try to explore new and captivating apps and websites.
    Definitely, I appreciate we have had the opportunity to share and reflect about other blog entries, since we learn different methodologies and tools to motivate and have fun with English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Silvia!

    Congratulations for your Blog! Going through it, I have been able to witness the hard work you have done.

    Thanks to your last post, I have learnt about some other apps that I have never really used. In addition, using Book creator to create a digital magazine for the school was an exciting project that I could copy.

    From your blog, I can see you try to design really motivating task for your students to develop their digital skills, language skills and critical thinking

    ReplyDelete

ICT tools to share

  Good afternoon: The blogs I commented on haven't reached module 6 yet, that’s why I would like to add some other activities I carried ...