Good afternoon:
The blogs I commented on haven't reached module 6 yet, that’s why I would like to add some other activities I carried out in class previously. The thing is that my last ICT activity will be done in June, before the course ends, and it will be too late to be added here.
The inserted video shows the excellent work 4th ESO students carried
out last year, celebrating the 25th anniversary of our high school, IES Manuel de Góngora. It was made with www.canva.com, a wonderful web I suppose everybody knows. Learners also know how to make presentations, infographies, posters and many things thanks to this practical and useful web.
Besides, as a revision task I love using Kahoot! Because it is really
enjoyable and the teacher can include all the questions and points
students need to review. The only disadvantage is it takes a while to
create and, despite this, the game ends too fast. Here are the links to
some kahoots I created for 3rd PMAR:
https://create.kahoot.it/details/e84dd938-d04c-4ba9-a99b-353123e221ae
https://create.kahoot.it/details/74e512b6-776d-4adf-97b8-2b8af527ec2e
As I said on some entries before, I also love www.playfactile.com to
revise contents. In this case, it is laborious because the teacher must
make all the questions and answers, but the game takes much longer
than a Kahoot! one, so you take advantage of it:
https://www.playfactile.com/repasolenguatema33pmar
https://www.playfactile.com/repasogeografiatema4
Finally, just in case you don’t know it, www.baamboozle.com/games
is great for revising as well. There are plenty of games which you can
“borrow”, adapted to every level. Hope you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment